Vehicle Inspections - I M C S - UK National Network of Motor Assessors and Engineers
The Nationwide network of Consulting Engineers and
Assessors providing a quality service for the Motor Insurance Market,
Accident Claims Managers, Fleet operators and Solicitors.
- IMCS is a network of Independent Engineers and Assessors, established in 1997 to meet the demands for quality vehicle inspection services nationwide.
- IMCS consists of a consortium of shareholders with affiliated members, all of which are members of accredited professional organisations.
- IMCS uses a total of 70 qualified and highly trained engineers, providing full UK coverage from 17 regional offices, controlled centrally from a Head Office location.
- IMCS has recognised the need for a simple, effective and flexible solution to the vehicle damage assessing requirements of accident and claims specialists
- IMCS has utilised innovations in I.T. to enable real-time access by Head Office to data from all the regional offices. This means we can provide a swift response to all customer enquiries.
- ClaimTrack - Claims tracking utility providing real-time information on the status of any case at the click of a mouse.